The Sedus Open Up swivel chair features a reclining angle of up to 45 degrees; a value which, when combined with a dorsokinetically suspended backrest, is achieved by no other chair on the market.
The flexible backrest connection ideally supports the back during all rotating and lateral movements. Sitting, standing, lying: this elegant office chair makes any position possible
The chair is a testament to quality German craftsmanship. One example is the soft, full-grain aniline leather; upholstered by hand the leather retains its natural characteristics and high-quality look.
- Adjustable Full Seat: (990 - 1125H) x 690W x (400 - 460D)
- Adjustable backrest pressure
- Plastic armrests
- Patented "Similar" seat mechanism
- Sedo-Lift mechanism
- Hard castors for soft floors (780W)
- Leather upholstered seat, available in different colours
- aluminium base, powder-coated black
- Black frame
- Backrest available in leather or membrane variations, colours may vary
- Headrest (240H)