Engage and connect with our Progress Chair
Australia’s favourite mass seating chair. Linkable, stackable and lightweight, Progress provides you with a generously sized seat for serious comfort and support for all your functions, community gatherings and events. From community halls to churches, universities, auditoriums and waiting rooms, Progress is the perfect choice.
Proudly Australian made and unrivalled in durability and comfort, it’s understandable why progress is the go-to choice when bringing people together.
The versatility and flexibility of Progress is endless – we can link, add arms, add a tablet, add a seat or back pad, provide full upholstery or stamp/embroider your logo on the chairs!
- Versatile one-piece injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat
- Anti-static, stain-resistant and UV protective.
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods.
- Full Chair: 840H x (510/560W) x 530D
- Seat Height: 445/460H
- Chairs can link
- Stackable up to 12 units
- Polypropylene shell
- Three different upholstered styles are available
- Leg Frames in 3 Colours: Black, Warm Grey, Aluminium
- 19 colour options available
- Hot stamping of logo on polypropylene.
- Custom colours available on demand
- Arms and arms w/ tablet available
- Arms, tablet & upholstery in standard fabrics are optional