Oyster is an elegant easy chair inspired by the Swedes’ love of shellfish. The name Oyster also suggests the idea of a place to escape to—somewhere that belongs to no-one else, even though it exists within a larger milieu. The design of Oyster weaves sensuality, comfort, and flexibility into a well-proportioned whole. The shape is inspired by the seductive shell of an oyster, and the curved armrests offer users a breathing space in the midst of a busy environment.
Comes in two styles, wood or chrome frames, with high or low back.
- Armchair: 1040H x 1010W x 750D
- Seat Height: 400H
- Seat frame in metal with moulded cold foam.
- Optional head rest in laminated wood with cold foam.
- Upholstered in fabric alt. quilted seat (Pattern Zeta) in fabric or leather.
- High and low options
- Swivel frame in chrome with black slides
- Timber legs, white pigmented massive ash