Marciana is a shelving system for libraries and other spaces devoted to exposing or archiving all sorts of information. An absolute Guialmi novelty, concerning products for these purposes and theses type of spaces. Marciana is, for Guialmi, an innovation that involves a new target market, preserving the usual development philosophy.
Once again, Guialmi invests in a differentiation design: rational in its solutions and capable of bringing total satisfaction to the final client, whether in aesthetics or functionality. This product - designed by the Italian architect Paolo Favaretto, and developed in cooperation with Guialmi's I&D team - has a wide range of possible uses: information display system for travelling agencies; tourism centres and delegations; architecture studios; public or private libraries; as well as equipment for open spaces concerning the traditional filing needs.
- Individual single unit: 2040H x 895W x 360D
- Individual double unit: 2040H x 895W x 685D
- Custom configuration
Finishes and Materials
- Frame and structures available in Black, Antracite, White, White RAL textured paints
- Gliders in black, red, or white
- Melamine finishes in Antracite, Light Grey, White, Wenge, Walnut Lyon, Walnut, Oak Lorca, Cherry Luna, Oak Mediterranico, Maple
Warranty: 3 Years