Integra’s iconic design makes it great for any space
Specifically designed for intensive use applications, the iconic Integra chair can take a tonne of punishment and still look great. Unrivalled in strength and durability, the Integra has been the chair of choice for leisure centres, prisons, institutional facilities, schools, universities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications as well as alfresco dining. The list goes on!
Proudly Australian made, our high performing and UV-stabilised Integra is lightweight, stackable, comfortable and ultra-durable, making it a perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor space. Plus, we have fire retardant options available for prison and institutional facility requirements.
- Australian made from quality materials resulting in a quality chair that’s been designed and engineered for intensive use.
- No assembly is required from this one-piece fully injection moulded chair with solid leg construction.
- Made from tough, hard-wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
- Smooth ungrained surface enhances the appearance and allows for low maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Light in weight, easy to move, yet strong and durable.
- Standard Size: 810H x 510W x 560D
- Stackable up to 15 chairs high
- Supports a seated load of 450kg
- Stain-resistant and contains anti-static and UV stabiliser
- Polypropylene shell
- Various shell colour options: Slate, Blue, Light Grey, Almond, White, Dark Purple, Grape, Pink, Aqua, Avocado, Pine Lime, Mustard, Jaffa, Burnt Orange, Red, Red Gum, Dark Grey, Black, Navy
- Hot Stamping on the front & back of the backrest.
- Fire retardant option available.
- Upholstered seat and back options available.
- Also available with seat holes for water drainage.
- Armrests optional