This exceptional office chair is the product of the close collaboration between scientists, engineers and designers with the aim of developing a novel seating system which moves in perfect synchronicity with the human body. This aim was achieved using the patented “Similar-Plus” mechanism and an innovative backrest design. The unique functionality also defines the singular aesthetics of this chair, which can be seen in the distinctive cross shaped backrest support structure for which the Sedus Crossline models were named.
- Sliding seat (adjustment range 50 mm)
- Gas-lift seat mechanism
- "Similar-Plus" seat mechanism with optional tension control and forward tilt
- With or without headrest
- Aluminium base in powder-coated white aluminium, powder-coated white, or polished finishes
- White mechanism and parts
- Optional 3D Armrests with gel-pad or leather covers