The depth of the BEND range, both in its shapes and its finishes, allows you to create unique layouts. The versatility of each module comes from its folded steel supports with different heights or solid beech wood, for a greater or lesser visual weight.
12 - 14 Weeks
Available in Series 10, 20 and 30
Bend is available in a wide range of models:
- 60cm deep unit - With or without backrest.
- 45cm deep unit. With or without backrest.
- 2 symetrical units with 45cm deep on one side and 60cm deep on the other side. With or without backrest.
- Straight unit. 60cm deep. With or without backrest.
- Round unit. Ø55cm. With legs or castors.
This soft seating range facilitates the creation of comfortable, informal meeting points in a whole range of different workspaces.
Bend is made up of four different units which can be combined and interconnected to create different structures and configurations, including a closed circle with a maximum radius of 85cm.
Series 10 - Available in 11 different straight and curved modules, with and without backrests
Series 20 - Available in 11 different straight and curved modules, with and without backrests
Series 30 - Available in 6 different straight and curved modules, without backrests
Finishes and Materials
- Each module has 4 legs made of folded steel painted in black.
- Each module has 4 conical legs with height adjustment made of solid beech wood finished in natural beech colour.
- The curve module includes an additional 5th leg with leveler that increases stability.
- Inner wood frame covered with PU (polyurethane) flexible moulded foam density of 55-60 kg/m3 .
- Upholstered seat and backrest available in a wide range of fabrics.
- Sewing detail on the seat top provides singularity.
Accessories: Bend can incorporate:
- An attached auxiliary round Ø25cm table made of steel and compact laminate top round table.
- Leg connectors supplied as standard on each model.
- Can be complemented with a round Ø55cm (38 and 66 cm height) low table made from steel frame and compact laminate top.
See data sheet for module and configuration options
Warranty: 5 Years