Engage and connect with our Progress Chair
Australia’s favourite mass seating chair. Linkable, stackable and lightweight, Progress provides you with a generous sized seat for serious comfort and support for all your functions, community gatherings and events. From community halls to churches, universities, auditoriums and waiting rooms, Progress is the perfect choice.
Proudly Australian made and unrivalled on duarability and comfort, it’s understandable why progress is the go-to choice when bringing people together.
The versatility and flexibility of Progress is endless – we can link, add arms, add a tablet, add a seat or back pad, provide full upholstery or stamp/embroider your logo on the chairs!
- Versatile one-piece injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat
- Anti-static, stain resistant and UV protective.
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods.
- Huge colour range – choose from 19 of our favourites colour range or select your own custom colour
- Frame – Aluminum legs, making it extremely lightweight and choose from 3 leg colour options
- Available in 2 seat heights: 445mm and 460mm.
- Stacking ability minimizes space required for storage. Stacking – recommended maximum of 12 high.
- Suitable with the Progress Trolley.