Ergonomically designed music chair for perfect posture.
Designed to ensure students can play their instruments more ergonomically and comfortably. The slight tilt to the front, improves posture and keeps students fresh and free from fatigue. With its curved ‘waterfall’ edge and forward perching design, it does not cut-off blood circulation to the student.
- Creates a forward tilt, utilising a 510mm high back leg and 460mm high legs at the front.
- Suitable for good posture whilst playing musical instruments.
- The chair can also be inter-linked to create groups more easily.
- Can be stacked up to 8 high
- Trolley available as an optional accessory. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of chairs.